Wednesday 12 January 2011

Question 1: In what ways does your media product use develop use, develop or challange forms and conventions of real media products?



  La Roux bullet proof has a similar visual style in the advertisement and album cover. The visual style in both products are quite similar and  i tried to do this for my digipak . In terms of use of image and colours.






















 
This is the album cover from Ameries album love and war. this was my original inspiration for my advertisement as I like the graphics used and i thought it wild fit in with an indie pop genre. and i also thought it would suit my audience. however when it came to the production of my advertisement products i found it difficult to create the graphics, as it didn't look very professional. Instead i simplified this idea and i used a butterfly symbol and used it on all the panels of my digipak and on my advertisement product.




Florance and the Machines ancillary products both contain the same image. After doing some research i realised that many digipaks and advertisement products contain the same image. therefor the image i decided to use for my advertisement was the image that was on the inside of my digipak























  •  Same colours used 
  • all the products have the same visual style 
  • attracts its target audience 
  • Conforms to the conventions of an pop indies artist digipak and advertisment.













No comments:

Post a Comment