Saturday 1 January 2011

photos for digipak and advertisment (planning)

This images were taken directly from our music video. I have chosen these images in particular as it allows our audience to identify our music video with the digipak/advertisement. This is particularly important for an up and coming artist. Through out our music video we have split images so in terms of style and I think these images work quite well for my digipak and advertisement.




This image above is the image of the artist. i am going t use this image for the front of my digipak as my audience will be able to easily associate the artist with the digipak and the advertisement.
These images are feminine and it fits in with the ‘pop’ genre of our song. The images shows the artist sitting  backwards on a chair, the position she is sitting in shows she has a relaxed and care free approach to life. Therefore I think it will suit our audience. The image of the artist is also clear so our audience will be able to easily identify her and ‘4LW’.

No comments:

Post a Comment