Monday 13 December 2010

Short list of fonts, colours, layout and design idea's (planning).

As our artist is quite fresh, young and vibrant I want to this potray this as best as I can...below is a short list of my initial idea's. . .

Fonts

  • Lucida Sans
  • Chalk Duster
  • Zapfino


Colour's

  • Orange
  • Yellow
  • Pink
  • Purple
I will use some of the colours listed above, as I want to stick to the colour theme but not all of them.


Layout

For the front cover I will have a large close up image of the artist in order to follow common digipak conventions and to establish an intimacy between the artist and the audience. In addition to this I will use the close up to convey the artist's edgy side. I will run a continued white background along all the pannels and will have a continued theme of either musical notes, butterflies or love hearts to establish the artists girly side and to contrast her two main characteristics, Girly and edgy.

No comments:

Post a Comment