Thursday 25 November 2010

Analysis of at least one sequence from the rough cut (Production)

The following screen shots bellow are some examples of what i am going to change about my music video.

Due to the feed back that we got from people i have as few details of what i am going to change about this clip.First of all i have decided that this part of the video is to long so i am going to cut it down using the cutting tool, so that it looks more quick, fast, sharp and effective. I have also decided that i am going to add some colour to the background of the green screen so it looks more interesting and eye catching. While the colour's are changing I'm going to add some transition's between them to make it go with the whole funky theme of our video with strange bright things happening.
I am going to make this shot better my making the lips all in sink on time with the music. Also by adding some more effects on it to make it seem more abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment